Who Should Consider a Corporate Team Building Event?
Businesses that want to build a corporate culture with team experiences. Whether celebrating a big win or gearing up for the next big project, walking food tours are a great way to help build a corporate culture.
- Team Building
- Corporate Activities/Events
- Corporate Outing
- Welcome to the Team
- Birthday or Retirement Celebration
Who Should Consider a Private Group Tour?
Individuals who are celebrating with the people they care about the most, whether for birthdays and anniversaries or a special get-together. Guys and gals who want to spend the afternoon out with friends – this one’s for you!
- Weekend Activities
- Ladies Day Out / Guys Day Out
Tour Group Details
- Select one of eight custom walking food tours for Collingswood, Haddonfield, Atlantic City, Hammonton, Bordentown, Mount Holly, Burlington City, and Medford. You’ll have the opportunity to meet owners during your tour, learn about food trends, and discover town history.
- We can accommodate a minimum of 6 people and up for private corporate and group tours.
- Tour days and times can be customized to meet your schedule.
- All group food tours are 3 hours or more in length.
- Private tours are the exact same experiences as public tours only in a private setting; however, tours can be made customizable to meet your needs.
- All food tours are held rain or shine.
Fill out the request form with your contact information and as much information about your group as possible. We look forward to working with you and creating a memorable experience for your group.
Still Have Questions?
Please refer to the Frequently Asked Question section for each tour to obtain additional information. Or we will answer all of your questions by phone or email once we receive the completed Private Tour Request Form. Upon completing the Private Tour Request Form, a representative from On The Town Food Tours will contact the tour organizer within 24 hours.